sink cut rouge gates: Blonde babe in stockings arrange double blowjob party

Blonde babe in stockings arrange double blowjob party


8thStreetLatinas presents Paola in episode: "Toca Me"


Paola

Ebony knight I love latinas, specially when 2 ofthem get together. I was with my homeboy, looking for something to eat, andwe stopped at this place where a reallyhot friend of mine works, and indeedshe was there, with her friend, whohappens to be hot as hell too. Afterthe meal, I suggested to go back to myplace for dessert, and thank God theysaid yes. Once at my crib, it took notime for this mamacitas to startgetting friendly with each other. Ijumped in, and thats when the sexathonstarted. This chicks got into it prettyserious, and I loved it. We went at itfor a long time. They were kissing,pleasing, and helping each other inways I have not seen. Thats the kind ofteam work Im talking about. Remington nylon 66.


Newer Post Older Post